Make Your Day Unforgettable at Dyker Beach
Get married today at an unforgettable Brooklyn wedding venue and turn your New York dream wedding into a reality! Dyker Beach offers several of the most stunning NYC outdoor ceremony sites in the area, including an intimate and beautifully latticed gazebo and large patio offering panoramic views of the golf course and nearby Verrazano Bridge. From its amazing location and the array of five-star food & drink choices available for your special day, to the service you receive at every stage of your wedding planning process, Dyker Beach offers couples the chance to have their perfect New York wedding.
- Philadelphia, PAFrank SinatraImitation of Life and The Champ
- Virgo - August 23 - September 21PastaYankee's,Giants,Ranger's,Knicks,But most of all spend as much time as i can with my family
- New YorkWorking with both families to find solutions that work best for everyoneRunning with the Bulls in Pampalona Spain
- To inform her that the grooms family usually pays for the entire wedding35 yearsBrioni
- It's nice to be important, However it's more important to be nice
- NordstromNo favorites, love all music!Boston
- PizzaSuccess is a choice!Brooklyn, NY
- Seeing a couples vision for their big day come to fruitionThe NotebookDont get caught up in the details, seize the moment!
- SagittariusSpend time with my husband
- Blake SheltonSpend time with my familyMacy's
- Take it one step at a timeNew YorkBrooklyn, New York
- Everything happens for a reasonSkydivingPizza
- Virgo - August 23 - September 21Seeing a couples vision for their big day come to fruitionLaw abiding citizen
Event Spaces & Ceremony Sites
Measuring an impressive 5,000-square-feet, Dyker Beach is the only private event venue in Brooklyn that overlooks a golf course. With sprawling greens, lush fairways, and rolling hills all in the same picturesque frame, the patio is a perfect match with the extraordinary service and exceptional catering at your fingertips. Great for outdoor events or as additional cocktail space, the patio offers an excellent opportunity to enjoy the fresh air in style.
Ideal for corporate functions, holiday parties, christenings, birthdays, and retirement parties, the Great Room measures 1,500-square-feet and can accommodate up to 140 guests without dancing, or 110 guests with dancing. The Great Room’s interior was completely renovated with respect towards the past, with an eye towards the future. Indulge in the elegant setting and relax with family and friends in front of the wood-burning fireplace while you plan ahead with our seasoned events staff and take advantage of the assistance provided by our outstanding sales and support team.
Perfect for weddings, charity fundraisers, gala dinners, and other elegant occasions, the ballroom measures 4,000-square-feet and accommodates up to 600 guests without the dance floor, or 350 guests with the dance floor. Enjoy panoramic views of the manicured course through the stunning floor-to-ceiling windows, and choose from an expansive selection of catering options to complement your venue choice.
Featuring Slate Bar & Grill, our full-service restaurant with a delicious menu of contemporary American pub food, the clubhouse is a great place to congregate with friends, family, and coworkers after an exciting game, or the perfect location to relax on the weekends after your regular round. If you’re short on time and don’t have a chance to enjoy our table service, Slate also offers a wide variety of grab-and-go options to perfect for busy golfers.
Send us your info and find out how we can help!
Total Square Footage: 6,000
AV Available: Yes
Ballroom Height: 22.5 ft.
Can Blackout Date: Yes
Maximum Capacity: 500
Prefunction Space: Yes
Special Event Packages: Yes
From first steps to seeing your plan all the way through. It's all within the pages of this indispensable outdoor, garden wedding planning guide.
Bridal Fair &
There's no better planning tool than experience. Join us for free inspiration and ideas at an upcoming Country Club Receptions bridal fair. You'll be amazed at all the new wedding possibilities.